TUNISAIR is pleased to provide you with a few tips to help you organize your trip.
We suggest a check list that you should look over before you leave:
- Make sure that your passport is still valid
- Ensure whether or not a visa is required by the country of destination (or of transit).
- Check if any vaccination is required by the country of destination.
A Tunisair Agent or your travel agent must inform you of these regulations and your ticket should mention "visa required" or " visa not required"
Ticket Purchase conditions:
Contact one of TUNISAIR offices, accredited travel agency, our local General Sales Agent or a partner airline.
Make sure the ticket regardless of its price, does not impose restrictions (penalties for reservation changes, refunds etc…)
- Book in advance, especially during peak periods
- When your reservation is confirmed, you must buy your ticket which must be validated with the mention « ok » in the corresponding box
- All airline companies use an electronic reservation system which cancels automatically and without notice any reservation that has not been reconfirmed.
- Reconfirm your reservation 3 days (72H) before the date of your trip.
- Do not hesitate to do it even if you are in transit (continuation), or at an intermediate stop during your journey.
- In case of cancellation of your trip, you are kindly requested to inform us.
Checking in at the Airport
- Presence at the airport: 2 hours before the departure
- Check-in deadline fixed at 30 minutes before the departure, we recommend that you check in early.
- Baggage Allowance: "Espace Privilège": 30 kg ; Economy Class: 20 kg
- Only one bag is authorized on board, provided that the total of dimensions of the part does not exceed 115 cm, of a maximum weight of 10 kg
- Bulky or heavy luggage can be transported by freight
For your safety
- Do not check-in baggage that does not belong to you, or which was entrusted to you by unknown people.
- Do not transport or dangerous goods, flammables or liquids.